 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1768
  Re: What is a fair price for a galaxy explorer?

I paid $120 for mine a year ago; it had the box and instructions. That may be toward the high end these days, but it was in great shape, and I bought it from someone on rtl, so it was a fairly reliable source. -Greg Skipper wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) may (...) that (...) I can't remember exact prices, but I sold one for about $160 without box or instructions and another one sealed in the box for $350 or so, both this year. I think I have another with box, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What is a fair price for a galaxy explorer?

I also paid $120 for mine last year, but w/o box. Very much worth it! You'll never regret shelling out for this set, esp. since (like me) it was your favorite as a kid. I can still remember the first time I built it... -John Van Greg Kramer (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)