 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17679
  Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

(URL) The iconic plane made famous by World War One ace Manfred von Richthofen aka The Red Baron. Total Pieces: 324 genuine LEGO elements + Mauser pistol from Brickarms (URL) Minifigs: 1 Price: $59.95 + Shipping ($54.95 to Brickmania subscribers) I (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

I know it's bad form to respond to your own post, but I want to add that Kit #1 of Batch #1 is now up for auction on eBay: (URL) Any funds sent for advanced purchase through my web site can be applied to the auction. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

Just a quick update regarding my Fokker Dr.1 triplane kits. As of March 27th, 2009 I'm still waiting on one small but crucial package of elements to arrive in the mail. Once these arrive I'll be able to do the final bagging and sealing of the kits. (...) (15 years ago, 27-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)