 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17671 (-5)
  Old Lego Sets for sale?

I have had some of these ( what I consider ) really old Lego sets. I don't really want or need these sets. I have the boxes maybe some instructions and a box of ( maybe all? ) the pieces. I am planning to try to split them out, but would rather just (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  McDonald's HappyMeal(R) 1984 Instruction

Hello All, I've been organizing my collection and came across some instructions that I can't find on Peeron or here on Lugnet. It is in good condition and I'd like it to get to someone who collects instructions and who would scan it for the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Display figures for sale

Hi all I have 5-6 display figures for sale. See them here: (URL) one with the hat turned has some scrathes where it has been turned. It looks like it has been turned more than it is now, and I do not dare to violently turn it back. They are all a (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Darth Vader bust for sale

Hi all (URL) is a Darth Vader bust, og his head partly only. It is made by lego, as part as a "build Darth Vader challenge" and glued together. Anyone interested? WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  half curve switches for sale

In recent months I have essentially shut down my custom track operation but I need to pay for college classes so I'm cleaning house. Currently i have 3 sets of half curve switches available. $110 per set shipped. Canadians please add $10. Price (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact