 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1766
  Idea for getting used Lego

I have recently come up with what I think could be a GREAT way of getting your hands on used Lego. People sometimes advertize that they will buy Lego which may work OK, but I think one of the best places to get used Lego would be to put up an ad at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: Idea for getting used Lego

Hi, I tried this last year here in Fremont in the high school paper and got Zero hits. No replies at all. Mark (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Idea for getting used Lego

I think that asking 13-15 years olds would be good, since in that age, they "outgrow" lego (some, I´m not one fo them ;-D) and get other interests. --Tobias (...) Zero (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)