 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1764
Re: Any interest in 8480 Technic Spaceshuttle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:50:22 GMT

Okay, more than five people have expressed interest in 8480, so I'm gonna try
to swing by the store after work tonight and try to speak with the manager.  If
I can convince him/her to give me a discount, I'll post the details.

Jeff

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Stembel writes:
Would anyone be interested in purchasing any 8480s?  A store near me has a • lot
in stock, and they aren't moving at all.  If I can get five people, I'll try
to get a discount.  I'd prefer e-mails, but I'll check here just in case.

Thanks!
Jeff

Okay, a couple people have asked how much they currently cost (1), so here is
the price:  $149.99 + 5% sales tax.  Again, If more than five people are
interested, I'll try to get a discount.

Jeff