 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1763
FS: 6x16 plates, super-low slopes, 4552 figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:17:50 GMT

Hi.  I have 3 6x16 plates for sale (2 black and one blue).  I'm asking $10 plus
shipping, which should be fairly cheap in a padded envelope.

I also still have 4 6x8 DkGray super-low slopes for sale.  I'm asking $12,
which is negotiable, although as a reference they did go for $15 or so in MA11.
I also have 2 4552 minifigs plus accessories (black hammer, black wrench,
walkie-talkie, and welding cart) for $5.  Shipping should be $.55 or $.77 for
either of these lots.

Alan