 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17626 (-10)
  Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

As of September 15th The BrickEngraver will offer a service that will further add to the customization market for AFOL's. From the guy who brought you engraved bricks for badges and all kinds of things y'all come up with, comes BRICK PRINTING. I (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Re: Last chance for engraved aluminum brick keychains!

(...) How do we order? (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Last chance for engraved aluminum brick keychains!

(URL) Hey folks, If you want a customized keychain in time for BrickCon, this is your last chance to order. I'll probably bring some to the event, but orders for engraved bricks must be in by Friday. (URL) Thanks for your interest! --Bram (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Whole Collection for Sale

I had them in storage for several years, and now that I've had them out for several months, they just don't bring me the joy they used to, and I find my priorities in life have changed. Here's my set list: (URL) are a lot of miscellaneous parts as (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego-compatible metal 2x4 brick key rings now available!

Hey folks, A few years ago I made some aluminum key rings that people really enjoyed. I'm proud to say they're available once again: (2 URLs) If you want a custom engraved one, please don't hold off...I may not have access to engraving equipment for (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Close-Out Sale at Bricklink

Hello everyone. Just an announcement that I'm closing out my Bricklink store. I have about 250 parts left, and most are going for 2 or 3 cents apiece. If you buy my entire inventory, I'm offering free shipping and an additional 10% discount. Thanks (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a great event for the new store. Certainly someone in TexLUG has a big heart (everything is bigger in Texas, right?) and can share the instructions with me. Then of course our AFOL friends in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) The exclusive Texas set was indeed a Space Shuttle Orbiter. I've been told the Arizona set was a cactus and I'm trying to get pictures or instructions of it, myself. As for the Texas set, I'm afraid you'll find the number of TexLUGgers willing (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

(...) Does anyone have any info on these two exclusive sets? I heard the Texas set was a space shuttle. I'd be interested in seeing photos. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell the sets and/or instructions. Thanks. (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ninja minifigures for Pirate or ???

Nice group of 17 assorted Ninja minifigures. All in great condition. No playwear or issues of any type. Everyone has a weapon. Before I list them on ebay I thought I would try for a trade here again. Will trade for best offer in pirate minifigures. (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact