 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17581 (-10)
  Re: Free for cost of shipping (Box panel collection)

(...) I have put the remaining boxes I have (several have been spoken for) on Bricklink for a quarter penny. I had several questions about what I meant by "box panels." I cut the panels (front, back, sides) of these boxes to preserve the box art and (...) (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Idea Book Sale

(...) These have now been sold, but thanks for looking! -T (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1 Cent Instruction Sale

(...) Thanks for looking - these items have now been sold. They went quick! -T (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Catalog Sale

(...) Thanks for looking - these items have now been sold. They went quick! -T (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buying Blue and Red Tubs

I'd like to buy a bunch of these empty buckets for storage: 4405 Large Creator Bucket ... which origianlly came in blue. However I'd like this size and style of bucket in any color it was made. I know it was made in red as well as green for Duplo (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free for cost of shipping (Box panel collection)

I have the following BOXES (broken down into cut panels) available FREE. Taker bears cost of shipping (actual shipping charge only - no handling). Some great box art on these. For the collector, an enhancement to the sets, or for the seller, an (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

(...) Really? The studs on my plastic keychains turned into rounded blobs of ABS after a year. And the minifigs completely fall apart. Plus, ABS gets dull with pocket wear, while aluminum gets shiny! (...) Shouldn't be any worse than your keys! (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Lego Catalog Sale

I am selling my Lego catalog collection. Many rare and hard-to-find catalogs from the years 1976-2003 going *very* cheaply. If you buy all (or most) of these, I will also throw in a lot of printed miscellenia (posters, stickers, cds). Almost all (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick: <link (URL) This is the current list of part on the PaB wall at the LIC in Orlando, FL... as of yesterday (minus a few more parts I still need to enter into the database... I (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

  Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

(...) They are very, very kewl and have a couple of original ones. But, Bram, can you provide scientific evidence that they are a "much more durable keychain" than ABS? I have one of my ABS ones that has been in my pocket for going on 6 years now (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact