 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17581
Re: Free for cost of shipping (Box panel collection)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main wrote:
   I have the following BOXES (broken down into cut panels) available FREE. Taker bears cost of shipping (actual shipping charge only - no handling). Some great box art on these. For the collector, an enhancement to the sets, or for the seller, an enhancement to an auction. Take a look:

I have put the remaining boxes I have (several have been spoken for) on Bricklink for a quarter penny. I had several questions about what I meant by “box panels.” I cut the panels (front, back, sides) of these boxes to preserve the box art and still be able to lay them flat. Also, I would like to point out that these are not collector-quality boxes. If you are interested (and willing to pay shipping), take a look at my Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=thomasmain

Thanks.