 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17576
  Free for cost of shipping (Box panel collection)

I have the following BOXES (broken down into cut panels) available FREE. Taker bears cost of shipping (actual shipping charge only - no handling). Some great box art on these. For the collector, an enhancement to the sets, or for the seller, an (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Free for cost of shipping (Box panel collection)

(...) I have put the remaining boxes I have (several have been spoken for) on Bricklink for a quarter penny. I had several questions about what I meant by "box panels." I cut the panels (front, back, sides) of these boxes to preserve the box art and (...) (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)