 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17561 (-5)
  From The BrickEngraver

Free first printed issue of BrickJournal for any order over $50.00. I bought a brick of Journals so thought would run a special. Contact me at tfa@brickengraver.com (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Many older Star Wars sets, complete w/ instructions & minifigs

Unless otherwise noted, sets are loose and come with all mini-figs and instructions. Sets come from a non-smoking adult fan (me ). I basically just built the sets and put them on a shelf in my office. Feel free to contact me at meow@flamingkitty.com (...) (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

These have now been purchased. (Wow, that was fast!) :) Sean (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

Hi everyone... I'm cleaning out my LEGO studio and have 52 Yellow ZAG bins that I don't need. Does anyone want them? These are nest-and-stack pick bins about 6 x 8 inches. I'll give them away for free, but just ask that you pay for shipping. (Likely (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!!

(...) Here's a preview of just some ofthe items on my Brickshelf Gallery of history LEGO sets, parts and photos that will be in the Version 2 of the Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. This includes sets and parts that were previously (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact