 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17556
    Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!! —Gerhard R. Istok
   I have updated my LEGO CD and created a VERSION 2. It contains several new chapters... LEGO Model Shops & Toy Fairs, LEGO Catalogs (1952-64), and several other chapters. Due to the devaluation of the USA Dollar, I have also come out with a European (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!! —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Here's a preview of just some ofthe items on my Brickshelf Gallery of history LEGO sets, parts and photos that will be in the Version 2 of the Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. This includes sets and parts that were previously (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)