 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1751
Re: Playmobil for Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 02:51:17 GMT

I too wish there was a Playmobil group - from the ebay traffic alone it • seems there must be some AFOP, but they're anonymous right now.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tony Kilaras writes:

What's stopping you from forming a newsgroup?

Inertia, I guess, and a reluctance to spearhead a big project due to lack of
time.  I'm looking at what LUGnet has turned out to be (dream on!) and how
much Todd has devoted to it, and quiver...

But you're right, someone's got to be first.  I'll send you a note when we
AFOP's have a home somewhere : )

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective