 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1750
1749  |  1751
Subject:
Update on older sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 02:25:27 GMT

I went by the toy store again and got prices for the sets available. If you
are interested in any of these, we can make a deal. I'm mostly interested in
Pirate, Castle, and Trains for trade, or you can pay cash. I wouldn't mind a
small finders fee, but it isn't required. The following prices don't include
sales tax and are in US Dollars:

8412 x2  29.99
8440 x2  51.99
8829 x2  39.99
8422 x1  32.99
6497 x3? 34.99
6492 x5? 19.99
6496 x5? 19.99
6491 x1   4.99
6975 x2  59.99
6958 x4  41.99
2754 x4  41.99
6979 x4  34.99
6982 x2  83.99
5533 x2  52.99
6563 x2  26.99
6407 x1   4.99
6761 x2  41.99
8252 x4? 20.99
6444 x6  21.99
6558 x4  29.99
6493 x1  didn't look at the price
         probably not a deal
6494 x2  didn't look at the price,
         a local TRU has x2 for 50.00 though
4144 x1  29.99
6938 x4  24.99

There were also some Duplo sets, not sure how current these are:

2605 x1  didn't look at price
2253 x1  didn't look at price
2814 x2  didn't look at price
2811 x2  41.99
2807 x3   8.99
2803 x3  10.99
2808 x2  15.99

Frank Filz

Items with a ? beside their quantity I didn't dig to the back of the shelf
to determine exact quantity.