 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17481 (-5)
  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

Most tragic news I've heard in ages, and a castle isn't even at stake ; ) If it's any consolation I've spent most of the last two years separated from my (stored) lego... God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Okay, Jonathan: I fly out to NYC; we rent a truck, take apart the layout, pack it up, drive to Dan's. Next day, we set it up, and then drive back. Long weekend; done. Might be fun, bro! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Jonathan, Mike has a good point. You really cannot break up this work of art. It would be like auctioning pieces of the Statue of Liberty - your display is like a national monument! Not being "set up for moving" would not stop Dan, you should (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Racers Cap

(...) There is a Lego Racers t-shirt too (almost unused), size L. (URL) t-shift from Lego Show Helsinki ((URL) also size L, used. I wonder whether to keep that one... (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Racers Cap

Hi! I have a lego racers cap, which is basically for free if anyone wants it. I'd prefer to at least the the shipping costs. It will be thrown out by Sunday, if there is no interest. Email me at sonnich at hot dot ee WBR Sonnich (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact