 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17472
    Lions Gate Models - First batch of kit availability closes on Sunday 7th: more instructions available for download (some free) —Kevin Wilson
   Hello all, I'm beavering away at the site rebuild here, and at making more instructions sets available as instant downloads so you don't have to wait for me to mail a CD. I've just added another 5 large-model instructions sets to the Downloadable (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)