 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17465
    Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) If anybody is around there can you go check it out and see if they have the special opening promo bricks? If they have some can you pick up two for me? I will make it well worth your time. Thanks Mark (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China —Douglas Brod
   (...) My wife is staying in Tianjin right now, about an hour-and-a-half away. She's going to try to find a phone number and call; if she can't find a number or if the store confirms they have promo bricks, she'll visit the store. If we are (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China —Douglas Brod
   (...) Not to respond to my own post, but my wife called the Beijing store today, and they said they didn't have promotional bricks there. Sorry to disappoint. I'll still check for myself when I visit in November. Doug (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)