 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17464
    Selling Cheap 10 Year old LEGO Bucket Sets to SE Michigan Folks —Gerhard R. Istok
   I've got some old LEGO Freestyle Bucket sets that I've been wanting to sell, but with the high cost of postage these days, it becomes prohibitive. So if there are any Southeast Michigan AFOLs who are interested in getting some bargains without the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)