 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17435
    tan baseplates needed anyone up for a trade? —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey all, I am in need of a large quantity of tan baseplates but rather than spend my entire next paycheck on bricklink I’m hoping I might be able to work out a trade for most of what I need. Currently I am in need of 56 32x32 "or equivalent" tan (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)