 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17435
17434  |  17436
Subject:
tan baseplates needed anyone up for a trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:27:29 GMT

Hey all,
I am in need of a large quantity of tan baseplates but rather than spend my
entire next paycheck on bricklink I’m hoping I might be able to work out a trade
for most of what I need.

Currently I am in need of 56 32x32 "or equivalent" tan baseplates.

I have several things to offer including:
20 gray 48x48 baseplates,
3 large ziploc's of medium blue bricks/plates,
1 large ziploc of dark green 2x4 plates,
1 large ziploc of yellow plates,
1 large ziploc of red plates,
1 large ziploc of blue plates,
1.5 large ziploc's of red slopes,
Custom track labor

Anyway my hope is to acquire these for the nmra show for my yard. I do have
plenty of gray to cover the yard but I’ve decided I really don't want to go with
gray and I think tan might look better..

Anyone up for a trade?

ondrew