 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 174
Re: WTB: Kabaya 3012,3013,3014,3015
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 06:39:50 GMT

I can see why, those are pretty cool little sets, AND they are copies of older
US sets.

I wouldn't mind having some of them either.  Hopefully they'll show up somewhere
again.

Todd Lehman wrote:

Want to buy 1 (or more if possible) copy of each of the following
Kabaya Co. promotional LEGO sets:

   3012 Space Hover
   3013 Space Jet
   3014 Space Diver
   3015 Space Police Car

Name your price.

--Todd

p.s.  Pictures of these can be seen at Huw Millington's cool new Promotional
LEGO Set Database:

   http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/psd/