 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17371
    Swap Castle items/minifigures for Pirate theme —Jeff Reuland
   Thinking about trading our remaining non-pirate Lego for pirate. Includes #6075, #6057, #6073, #375/6075, all complete/built with minifigures. Also have about 150 or so complete minifigures, including Star Wars, Harry Potter, Castle, Classic Space, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Swap Castle items/minifigures for Pirate theme —Jeff Reuland
   I know, I know, nothing worse than tagging your own post but I see no way to edit it to add the link to the photos so......... (URL) are not public yet but should be shortly. If you need to see the photos now just email me and I'll send them to you. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)