 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17374
Re: Swap Castle items/minifigures for Pirate theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 02:48:11 GMT

I know, I know, nothing worse than tagging your own post but I see no way to
edit it to add the link to the photos so............

They are not public yet but should be shortly.

If you need to see the photos now just email me and I'll send them to you.

More will be added in the next day or so.

Looking to trade any or all for Pirate minifigures and ships.
(prefer larger trades)

Thanks

(now back to my corner)