 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17356
17355  |  17357
Subject:
I would like to trade SeaWorld tickets for Legoland tickets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 04:37:03 GMT

I would like to trade two of my employer-provided
SeaWorld passes for two adult Legoland passes with
someone at the California Legoland.

My one-day passes are valid at any of the three
SeaWorlds, two Busch Gardens, Sesame Place or the
Williamsburg water park. Not valid at Discovery Cove.

Passes expire 12/31/2007 - this means you MUST use
them in 2007.

Please contact me direct, not through this lugnet
forum (everyone else really won't care!).

Thanks!

Rich

The fish are biting.