 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17355
Re: Large lot of Lego for sale. (near Chicago)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Reuland wrote:
Done with our current project once again and clearing out the remaining Lego.
Lot is mostly used, contains more than 250 complete minifigures and parts.
6 totes plus 6 drawers.
All goes as one lot.

App. $1,000.00, may take partial trade-ins.

(such as a built Lego pirate ship)

Located about 1 hour west of Chicago.

Thanks

i'd like to come out monday evening to look at this. please email me your
address.

ondrew