 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17335
    Huge Lot of New Sets for Sale —Rob Doucette
   It has been a long while since I've posted here... A recent move to South Carolina has sent my LEGO collection and BrickLink business ((URL) storage. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't have the space/time/desire to continue with that end (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)