 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17335
17334  |  17336
Subject:
Huge Lot of New Sets for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:58:15 GMT

It has been a long while since I've posted here...

A recent move to South Carolina has sent my LEGO collection and BrickLink
business (http://www.fallingbricks.com/)into storage.  I've come to the
conclusion that I just don't have the space/time/desire to continue with that
end of the hobby.

I have a little over 1,000 sets, most of them MISB, acquired over the last
several years at an estimated cost of $17K+ (well below retail).  I'm working to
finalize an inventory list, pulling out the minority of Technic/Mindstorms stuff
and opened/assembled sets that I plan on keeping.

The sets range from Pirates (Islanders and ships), Adventurers (Egypt, Amazon,
Dino), Train, 98 Euro Soccer complete, Coca-Cola soccer complete, Deutch
Telecom,  Monorail, Town, City, Harry Potter, Shell, Studios, tubs, service
packs...

Since everything is still boxed (20+ large moving company boxes), I'd rather
sell this in as few transactions as possible, preferrably one.

Is there anyone out there who'd be interested in a purchase of this magnitude
(~$15K)?  I'll post a complete list of sets in the next week or so.

Serious inquiries only please...

Thanks,

-Rob Doucette.
lugnet member 188