 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17279
  Collection for Sale

I have been collecting Legos for the past 14 years. Over the years I have probably spent around $15,000 putting together the collection. Almost all purchases were made at 50% off MSRP. The collection is in excellent condition. Currently kept (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Collection for Sale

(...) $6000 (estimated $.06 per piece and probably much better than that!) and A little more information on the collection... I have compiled a conservative list of sets included in the collection. The MSRP value of the sets came out to a little (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)