 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17276
  WTB: Lids for Blue Tubs

Help! I'm packing up the LEGO room to make room for the new baby in a few weeks and I've discovered that I need 10 lids for blue tubs. I have the tubs, just not enough lids. Anyone have 10 lids they can sell me? Please contact me at jake AT (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Lids for Blue Tubs

(...) Sorry to follow-up to my own post, but I'm still in need. Any takers? Jake --- Jake McKee Private Citizen Webmaster - bricksonthebrain.com (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Lids for Blue Tubs

(...) No spares here, I am afraid. However, the beauty of the blue tubs is that you can stack OR nest them WITHOUT lids. As I say -- "go topless" Obviously, the newer styles of LEGO tubs are less than useful this way and I give them away or melt (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Lids for Blue Tubs

(...) I have your 10 lids on my back deck - I got really busy over hte holidays - send me your address again?? Thanks, and sorry... Paul Sinasohn (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)