 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17329
Re: WTB: Lids for Blue Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jake McKee wrote:
Help! I'm packing up the LEGO room to make room for the new baby in a few weeks
and I've discovered that I need 10 lids for blue tubs. I have the tubs, just not
enough lids.

Anyone have 10 lids they can sell me? Please contact me at jake AT countersinkdg
DOT com.

Sorry to follow-up to my own post, but I'm still in need. Any takers?

No spares here, I am afraid.

However, the beauty of the blue tubs is that you can stack OR nest them WITHOUT
lids.  As I say -- "go topless"

Obviously, the newer styles of LEGO tubs are less than useful this way and I
give them away or melt them down in a fire when I have too many.

For longer term storage without the lids, I guess plastic food wrap over the
tops or small plastic trash bags for the whole container will work well enough.
Or just make sure to store all the bricks inside plastic bags in the topless
tubs to avoid dust collection on the bricks.

A new baby, huh?  For a LEGO collection that brings some disadvantages as well
as several advantages.  Just one example -- you get to instill the Love for LEGO
bricks right from the start :)

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

.