 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17271 (-5)
  100,000+ Technic bricks and now free S&H!

(URL) Blue 2x4 Bricks> has over 100,000 Technic bricks available and the 18th largest inventory of any US based BrickLink store. Prices at Blue 2x4 Bricks are generally the lowest of any vendor who has more than just a few pieces of a particular (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  150.000+ new pieces, more to follow at Missing Brick

In the past week, I uploaded 150.000 pieces, and in the next week a similar amount will follow. Look under "newest" in my store to see what was added, many old grey pieces. All used items are still on sale, 30% or more off used items. Free S&H (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

NWBrickCon is very fast approaching - less than three weeks away! If you want a table to sell at the Brick Bazaar this year and have not already reserved one though your conference registration, please email me right away to reserve space - there (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services) !

  50% off Sale - Parts from 5 copies of 6211 Star Destroyer

Bulk lots from 5 copies of 6211 Star Destroyer (URL) Jason ---...--- JasonOz's LEGO Shop (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE: 25% OFF any one lot, One Day Only!

Today only, I offer 25% OFF any single lot in my store! One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x 4 Bricks would also be one lot. To (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact