 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17267
SALE: 25% OFF any one lot, One Day Only!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 03:20:39 GMT

Today only, I offer 25% OFF any single lot in my store!

One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any
quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x
4 Bricks would also be one lot.

To receive the discount, simply place an order for 1 item and 1 item only. I
will apply the discount manually on your invoice.

All items currently listed in my store are eligible for the discount. This
includes Parts, Sets, Minifigs, Instructions and Gear!

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted. My store
minimum has been removed for this sale.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you
currently have an open order with me, let me know and I will mark it Packed so
that you can place a new order.

Sale will end at midnight BrickLink Server Time Thursday, September 14, 2006.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh