 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17266
17265  |  17267
Subject:
Castle Sets Parted Out ( 8877, 8876, 8813 )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:53:42 GMT

I have parted out the following Castle sets:

7x 8813 Battle at the Pass
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=8813-1

This set has tons of minifigs and related weapons and accessories

10x 8877 Vladek's Dark Fortress
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=8877-1

A great source of black and dark red, as well as Knight's Kingdom minifigs.

20x 8876 Scorpion Prison Cave
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=8876-1

Another great source of black parts.

All new items can be seen here:
http://tinyurl.com/zy9lm

Or in my store (by clicking the "newest" link next to the "Show all fixed Price
Items" link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Thanks,

Troy