 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17267
    SALE: 25% OFF any one lot, One Day Only! —Troy Cefaratti
   Today only, I offer 25% OFF any single lot in my store! One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x 4 Bricks would also be one lot. To (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)