 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 172
  WTB: Kabaya 3012,3013,3014,3015

Want to buy 1 (or more if possible) copy of each of the following Kabaya Co. promotional LEGO sets: 3012 Space Hover 3013 Space Jet 3014 Space Diver 3015 Space Police Car Name your price. --Todd p.s. Pictures of these can be seen at Huw (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Kabaya 3012,3013,3014,3015

I can see why, those are pretty cool little sets, AND they are copies of older US sets. I wouldn't mind having some of them either. Hopefully they'll show up somewhere again. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)