 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17183
Re: HUGE Lego Collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main wrote:
I have a 77,500+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale.
Much of the collection can be seen in these pics on Brickshelf:

I have up some additional images which show more of the collection.
Specifically, I have added:

This overview of the 38 Plano containers that show the specialty parts:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00068.jpg

This image which shows my large plates (in 1.5 gal. rubbermaid containers):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00069.jpg

Pics that show my two tubs of 1xN and 2xN longer bricks and my tub of large
slopes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00070.jpg

My sorted smaller plates:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00071.jpg

And more plates:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00072.jpg

Duplo and Basic Brick tubs:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00073.jpg

SPUDS, Tires and BURPS (oh, and lots of instructions and catalogs that you
really can't see):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00074.jpg

Large specialty parts, baseplates, soccer plates, road plates and more basic
bricks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00075.jpg

Sorted sets and cut box panels:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00076.jpg

Mania mags, S@H cats, and idea books in blue binders:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00077.jpg

Building area showing Plano containers and mosaic (also included!!):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Collection/dsc00078.jpg

And, once moderated, by collection of cut box panels (almost all include side
panels which were not photographed):

Again, the entire 77,500+ part collection is completely inventoried in .prn
format:
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/20060601.prn

I am offering it for pick-up sale only or can meet a buyer within a two-hours
driving radius of Charlotte, NC.  $3000

Thanks for looking.

--
Thomas Main