 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17146
    Memorial Day Vacation @ Troy's Surplus LEGO —Troy Cefaratti
   I will be going on vacation from Friday, May 26, 2006 through Monday, May 29, 2006. My store will remain open during this time period, but I will not be able to process orders or reply to e-mails during this time. All current orders have been (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)