 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17146 (-20)
  Memorial Day Vacation @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

I will be going on vacation from Friday, May 26, 2006 through Monday, May 29, 2006. My store will remain open during this time period, but I will not be able to process orders or reply to e-mails during this time. All current orders have been (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A few sets in my Bricklink Shop

I have added a few sets for sale in my Bricklink shop: (URL) large My Own Train locomotive and tender with brown pack for $25.00 A complete set of NBA Collector's Sets for $10 An unopened Bionicle Krekka for $15 ...and a couple of mini Star Wars (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Bionicle Lot For Sale

My nephew has ask me to sell his huge lot of Bionicle. Here is the list of instructions. 8557, 8534,8556,8562,8564,...8565,8591, 8561,8537,8533,8535,...,8538,8514 also there is set 8539 but there is no instructions. There is also many more sets. (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Far North Bricks Unsorted Lots for sale.

I have two unsorted lots available in my store - see extended description in my store for details of most of what is included in each lot. - brief descriptions are as follows: Trains: 12v/4.5v train elements, includes some points and a crossover. (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  OLD Dark Gray Straght Track Listed!

I have just listed 450 pieces of NEW 9v Straight Track in OLD Dark Gray: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickvention 2006 trading information

(...) Oops, forgot to mention, you must also be (URL) registered> for the event to be able to trade. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Brickvention 2006 trading information

Brickvention 2006 is now just 3 weeks away! And we will have some limited space for people wishing to trade their LEGO. Space will be allocated by table, each 2m trestle table will cost $10 for the weekend. Sharing is fine - if 2 or more want to (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  New Reprolabels.com sticker sets

Hi everyone! Reprolabels.com has begun their new line of professional quality sticker sets for mini-figs. These are top notch, and offer a lot of customizing opportunities. Check them out: (URL) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale! 34% OFF any one lot!

Today is my birthday and I am celebrating with a 34% OFF sale on any one lot! One lot means any one particular item in one particular color, but can be any quantity of that item. One Red 2 x 4 Brick would be one lot, but 1000 Red 2 x 4 Bricks would (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35% off, lowest prices available for bulk! Fundraiser update.

We are now at just over the 20% mark for total funds needed. For the trip this coming 18th-21st of May we need to be at 33% of our goal. Very reachable with a little help I think. If you can help out this week then now is the time to do so. Check it (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT 3443 mosaic instructions

I am looking to trade for the 3443 Mosaic instructions. I have the Tiger and Cat, and would like to get the others (Dino and Johnny Thunder, I believe) Thanks, and keep on bricking, dave (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Yellow Castle/Knights Tournament Sale

OK, I still have some of these in duplicates. I had these since I bought them back in the 1980's.... For Sale (all empty boxes include all inserts): Yellow Castle #6075 Empty Box: Excellent Condition $30 Yellow Castle #375/#6075 Instructions: Mint (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% OFF all Minifigs - Today Only!

I have decided to have a minifig sale, so 20% OFF all minifigs, today only! This includes all of my recently added minifigs, such as Batman, Vikings, Harry Potter, and more! (URL) Over 6,500 minifigs in 95 lots! (as of this post) Sale will end (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Save 9v Trains Shirts and other items available at Cafe Press

Excellent! I ordered a golf shirt (although I do not play golf), and will wear it when I go on the LEGO inside tour at the end of May.... Paul Janssen, LEGO Ambassador, CLP (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Save 9v Trains Shirts and other items available at Cafe Press

Show your support for 9v trains by wearing one of our many shirts we have (URL) available at Cafe Press>. A test run of 2 shirts, including the black one, both buttons, and a tile was received and we are very happy with the results. If for some (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Modulex Pricing?

If I decide to sell my Modulex bricks in "like new" condition, what would be a reasonable price? What would you be prepared to pay a piece? /Tore (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Charitable Fundraiser Sale

Great parts + good prices + tier discounts + free shipping = Excellent deals! (URL) am helping out a local group of teens raise funds for travel expenses associated with attending tournaments. The group is a Bible quiz team and you can learn more (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of great, quality used sets available

I have uploaded a bunch of mostly used, but high quality, Lego sets to my Bricklink shop: (URL) also, I think I have some of the best prices going for most of these sets. It's a great place to find a bargain. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  104 copies of set 7239 Fire Truck parted out!

I have parted out 104 copies of set 7239 Fire Truck into my store inventory! (URL) listed items can be found here: (URL) of interest: Red Door Frame 1 x 4 x 4 (Lift) White Door 1 x 4 x 4 Lift (URL) Hose Nozzle Simple with 35L String (URL) Bluish (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: one box of Elgo 'American Bricks'

A few days ago a friend of mine called and told me he had discovered a box of plastic bricks while cleaning out a storage shed and wondered if I wanted them. My first assumption was that they would be old CA LEGO bricks. Upon collecting them, I was (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact