 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 171
Re: Shop at home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:12:40 GMT

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:06:00 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"
<lpien@NOSPAM.ctp.com> wrote:

Yes but I got some flamage on RTL for putting footnotes after my signature. In

I would not call that flamage. And besides, I LIKE the footnotes after
the signature. After all, on research papers, footnotes go BELOW the
end of the page. Not above it.

the case of footnoting the sig itself, there is a conflict. So I decided that
there's a precedence order to the rules, and what RTLers want is more important
than conventional usage (1).

Except that putting what a footnote means before it is used is all out
of standard usage.

0 - the cigs only have one $, not 2. (2)

You never tell us what footnote 2 is.