 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17061 (-10)
  Bricksystem - last day of shop opening (NL)

All out there: If you are looking for a cheap buy: We are cleaning out our bricks. If you want bricks: ask for discounts, as long as you order more than the minumum ($25) we will give discounts up to 80%! We want to sell everything cause we will (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Soldiers & Imperial Guards - Excellent condition

Greetings, In an effort to free up storage space for my mini-figs and to make some money, I have decided to sell my collection of Soldiers and Imperial Guards. Each has been individually inspected by me for cracks, wear, dirt, or sun damage. All are (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bionicle Collection for sale at Bricklink

I have listed my Bionicle Collection for sale at my Bricklink shop. Included are some great bargains like: Original Toa Set (6) for $37.50 Original Bohrok Set (6) for $37.50 Toa Nuva Set (6) for $37.50 Rahkshi Set (6) for $18.75 and other individual (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2500 Blue Train Doors Listed!

I have listed 2500 New Blue Train Doors, they are sold in matched pairs with glass. (URL) Thanks, Troy (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Old sets from 70s in my BL store Bric-k-one

Hi to all! I've just listed many old sets from 70s into my BrickLink store Bric-k-one (URL) There are also the extremely rare motorbikes 393 (Norton) and 394 (Harley Davidson) complete with stickers, instructions and boxes! Don't miss them!!! Bye, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Some good deals in my Bricklink shop

I have some good deals in my Bricklink shop: (URL) of instructions, all for $1 A lapdesk and storage case for $5 Citadel of Orlan for $40 An X-Wing fighter for $50 Lots of neat Bionicle stuff: All six Toa Nuva for $50 All six Rahkshi for $25 (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  possibly your last chance for custom track

To all, I am currently gearing up to start a new career and I may not have time to make parts in the near future so I thought now would be a good time to let you know. If you have ever thought of purchasing custom track now's the time. I may not (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Custom Bounty Hunter (Jango Fett helmet) for less than $10 !!

Custom bounty hunter, with plain Jango Fett helmet (no markings), armor torso, and gunbelt pants: (URL) Scott (19 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Princess Leia for under $10 !!

Princess Leia with Tatooine torso and reddish brown hair buns: (URL) All original lego parts used for this custom fig. Here is a great opportunity to get Princess Leia for under $10!! -- Scott (19 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  100 Rescue from Merpeople parted out!

I have just parted out 100 copies of set 4762 Rescue from the Merpeople: (URL) added parts can be found here: (URL) of interest: Bright Light Orange Crab (URL) Blue Cook's Hat (Toque) (URL) Plant Sea Grass (URL) Scorpion (URL) Blue Pike with 4 Side (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact