 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17060
FS: Soldiers & Imperial Guards - Excellent condition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:55:32 GMT

Greetings,

In an effort to free up storage space for my mini-figs and to make some money, I
have decided to sell my collection of Soldiers and Imperial Guards.  Each has
been individually inspected by me for cracks, wear, dirt, or sun damage.  All
are in very good to excellent condition.  The breakdown of figures and prices is
as follows:

The red guys:

17 Imperial Guard soldiers (each with musket & pistol) @ $4 each

4 incomplete IG soldiers (each missing blue epaulets, but still comes with
musket & pistol)  @ $3 each

11 IG Officers (each with pistol) @ $3 each

3 IG Admirals (each with pistol) @ $7 each

The blue guys

20 Soldiers (each with musket & pistol) @ $5 each

11 Officers (each with pistol) @ $3 each

1 Governor (with pistol & red crest) @ $7 each

1 Governor (with pistol & yellow crest) @ $5 each (he does not have the correct
face and so sports the best substitute I could find in my bag of heads.

Pictures of any can be provided if requested.

I would prefer to sell the entire roster at once and here's my offer.  The total
for the whole package comes to $279.  I will offer a total purchase discount
price of $200 including free shipping in the US.  If you have a Bricklink store
I would happily consider a trade in goods.  Please e-mail if you have any
questions and I look forward to hearing from you!

David Simmons