 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17047
  IMO this is unfair to sell

I don't think it is right for this person to sell something which was given away by TLC for promotional giving to kids... (URL) LUGNet #765 StRuCtures™ Bricksmith™ (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) More importantly, or perhaps more specifically, it's really not cool to sell of something given to clubs not individuals to provide them giveaways they can use to help make their events better. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) take care of this. ONDREW (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) Apparently I was mistaken and this was NOT ANYONE FROM NILTC. It was however possibly a visitor that frequents NILTC shows. AGAIN this was not listed by an NILTC member ondrew (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) sticker for themselves, so hopefully whoever bids on them will do so with the intention of giving them to kids anyway. David (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)