 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17026
    Birthday sale at Missing Brick, 38%* off. —Paul Janssen
   Today, I will have my annual birthday sale. I'll do the same thing as last year, but since I am 1 year older, it is 1% better. I will give 38% off your order if it contains EXACTLY 1 lot. 1 lot can be 500 1x1 plates of the same color, it can be 1 (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)