 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17026
17025  |  17027
Subject:
Birthday sale at Missing Brick, 38%* off.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:53:26 GMT

Today, I will have my annual birthday sale. I’ll do the same thing as last year, but since I am 1 year older, it is 1% better.

I will give 38% off your order if it contains EXACTLY 1 lot. 1 lot can be 500 1x1 plates of the same color, it can be 1 set, or 5 same sets. You do not have to buy the whole lot (but feel free to do so). Anything in my store is included in the sale, SW figs, large sets, parts, instructions, etc.

1 order per registered member, no exceptions.

However, I can NOT offer free shipping with this offer, so if you accept the birthday 38% off 1 lot deal, you must pay shipping. I will charge only actual postage cost, packing stuff, fees, etc. is on me.

If you want to place an order below the minimum of $9, that is fine (use the bypass word “broke”), but shipping will be actual postage plus $1 (else I can lose a lot of money on a tiny order).

How to take advantage of this offer: simply order 1 lot (and 1 only), and I’ll manually give you 38% off. If you order more than 1 lot, I will treat it as a regular order, with my standard conditions. I will get an invoice to you within 48 hours. After receipt of payment, I usually ship within 24 hours, that may be delayed by 1 or 2 days (but no more!).

Paul

My shop: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy