 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17011
17010  |  17012
Subject:
Bunch of new stuff added to my eBay store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:44:46 GMT

Hey Everybody!

Not sure if this is the right place or not, so if it isn’t my appologies!

I just added a bunch of new models for sale on my eBay store as well as some very rare Legoland t-shirts and collectibles. I thought you guys might be interested in checking them out!

http://stores.ebay.com/Brickcreations

I am posting a copy of my Cuckoo Clock for the first time as well as new models of a babseball player, a wedding cake, and a pelican

As for the Legoland items, most of these were only given to the employees and most never made it to the general public.

Check em out and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

Thanks,

Bill Vollbrecht www.brickcreations.com