 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17010
17009  |  17011
Subject:
Anyone got 6967 in quantity (ie case/250+ quantity) to swap for 6966s - offering 2 for 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:57:52 GMT

Yup, that's right I'll offer double the number of 6966s shipped to you, in
exchange for 6967s.  Best bet is case sizes of 250 (6966s come in that case
size) so I DO NOT HAVE TO COUNT THE DARN BAGS!!

Shipping from CAnada, and looking for at least another 4 cases of 6967.  THANKS!