 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17010
  Anyone got 6967 in quantity (ie case/250+ quantity) to swap for 6966s - offering 2 for 1

Yup, that's right I'll offer double the number of 6966s shipped to you, in exchange for 6967s. Best bet is case sizes of 250 (6966s come in that case size) so I DO NOT HAVE TO COUNT THE DARN BAGS!! Shipping from CAnada, and looking for at least (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)