 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17008
Re: Getting out of the hobby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:16:13 GMT

Quickest way to sell: all at once at Ebay.
Most money you'll get by listing them and selling them on Bricklink. This
however may take a long time, and it a lot more labor intensive than Ebay.

So, if you have time and are not in a hurry for money, go to Bricklink
If you do not have time, and want the money fast, go Ebay
Alternatively, list them here in lugnet.market, but in this case I'd suggest you
make a detail list of whether the sets is MISB, or whatever, and list an asking
price.

Paul Janssen