 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16974
Re: The Lego has been spoken for.........thanks to all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:06:52 GMT

Sorry to those of you that have been inquiring but the Lego has been spoken for
and will be arriving at it's new home in a couple weeks.

I should have posted sooner but alas I did not. I got busy trying to package it
into a managable lot and got an accurate count of the minifigures. (more than
725) and simply forgot.

Thanks again to those that emailed.