 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16973
16972  |  16974
Subject:
65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:56:34 GMT

I have just listed in my BrickLink shop the best starter train set ever sold by
LEGO.  The Ultimate First Train Set: the 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight
Train!

Here is the ultimate train kit! A very rare official set that you will be hard
pressed to find anywhere else! In this set you get some awesome stuff:
• - Large Blue Steam Engine & Tender (1 set)
• - 10017 Hopper Wagon (1 set)
• - 10013 Open Frieght Wagon (1 set)
• - 10153 Train Motor (1 set)
• - 4548 Speed Regulator (1 set)
• - 4515 8 Straight Rails (1 set)
• - 4520 8 Curved Rails (2 sets)
That is correct, everything you need is there! This is a one time deal.  I
purchased the set last year and never opened the box.  In fact, it is stored in
the original shipping box. the set is listed in CDC's LEGO Store

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cdcwdc

You may contact me with any questions at cdchamberssr@hotmail.com